Your Local Fairfax, VA Dental Office
Dr. Mark Carl and his experienced staff welcome you to our practice! Since 1985, we have been providing the highest quality of dental services to patients living in Fairfax, Chantilly, Centreville, Oakton, and Fairfax City. Whether you’re looking for a dentist for the entire family, or want to improve your smile with braces or ClearCorrect™, you can trust us to give you an incredible smile with results that will last a lifetime. Find out more about what makes us unique and the comprehensive services we offer below.
What Sets Us Apart
From the moment you walk through our doors, we are completely committed to serving you in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our Fairfax office has deep roots in the community, as our patient’s children and even their children’s children choose to be treated by Dr. Carl. Our emphasis on preventive care and restorative dentistry provide us with many referrals from our current and former patients, which is the biggest compliment of all.
Our Variety of Services
Our dental and orthodontic services are catered to your individual needs, as we complete a thorough examination in order to create a personalized course or treatment. We’re happy to discuss your options with you in detail, in order to provide you with optimal dental health and the smile you’ve always wanted. Our practice offers:
- General Dentistry - Nothing is more important than preventative care, as our office provides routine dental checkups, cleanings, and fillings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - We offer dental implants, teeth whitening, same-day crowns, and bridges using expert clinical techniques and state-of-the-art technology.
- Orthodontics and ClearCorrect - Choosing to correct your smile and bite will change your life forever, and we work with you to develop the most efficient course of treatment possible.
- TMJ/TMD - For chronic facial and neck pain, we offer a comprehensive TMJ exam and recommendations for treating the pain and discomfort.
- Periodontal Treatments - If you’ve been diagnosed with gum disease, our expert team is highly trained in both non-surgical and surgical techniques.
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring Treatments - Many Americans are plagued by sleep problems, and our office provides sleep appliances to give you a good night’s rest once and for all.
Contact Our Office Today To Learn More!
If you have any questions about our services, or would like to schedule an appointment, call our Fairfax, VA office at (703) 968-4300. One of our team members would be happy to assist you. We are providers for MetlIfe, Cigna, Aetna,and United Concordia. Let us give you the smile you’ve always wanted. We hope to see you and your family soon!